Advertisement Banner

Character file names & Location

2 hours ago, DanpogoYT said:

Oh ok thanks, I have 2 other issues, one with the large ambulance not being textured properly and my custom EMS characters and Fire Fighter characters aren't in my game even though I've correctly added them unknown.png

For the uniforms are you editing the files in sharedassets 2 or resources, if sharedassets2 please edit 1 uniform in resources and check in game (they have been added to resources.assets - I'll update the file if it's successful for you) 

Ambulance, since the last update, the large ambulance rear is the first texture (At least in my files) so find the one with the largest pathid and edit it and see if it changes (latest unstable, 598. Pathids change after every update)

I've changed both and they were both in game

oie_oie_animation (2).gif

Supporting the FLMods Community

Cozzar

• 2 weeks later...

So I am trying to replace the Police uniform skins and I successfully installed the modded uniforms on the previous version before the big map update, but now I can not find the textures, it's Not Found: " Cop001_F_01-mat-_MainTex-atlas0 " etc(Main uniforms) in resources.assets except for the vest versions. I was wondering if anyone has found these textures yet or they're ID? Or maybe I am missing something. Also same issue w/ the license plates.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, nickbaggss said:

I followed the video, and installed the normal and vest version. However, when in game, my custom uniform ONLY appears when putting on the traffic vest... any help, or reason why? TYIA

Sounds as if you are just replacing the vest texture, if one works the other should aswell, make sure you aren’t installing it on the wrong character

Cozzar

18 minutes ago, Cozzar said:

Sounds as if you are just replacing the vest texture, if one works the other should aswell, make sure you aren’t installing it on the wrong character

I am replacing Cop001_M_01-mat-_MainTex-atlas0 and Cop001_M_01-mat-_MainTex-atlas0_Vest-1 with both regular and vest versions.

screenshot.3952.png

screenshot.3953.png

Edited by nickbaggss

15 hours ago, nickbaggss said:

I am replacing Cop001_M_01-mat-_MainTex-atlas0 and Cop001_M_01-mat-_MainTex-atlas0_Vest-1 with both regular and vest versions.

screenshot.3952.png

screenshot.3953.png

Hmm I modified both last night and had no issues, and I’ve never heard of issues with one installing and not the other, best thing I can say is to update UABE, select the bottom database, did you have 2 files generated? Resources.assets and Globalgamemanagers.assets?

Cozzar

3 hours ago, Cozzar said:

Hmm I modified both last night and had no issues, and I’ve never heard of issues with one installing and not the other, best thing I can say is to update UABE, select the bottom database, did you have 2 files generated? Resources.assets and Globalgamemanagers.assets?

Yes, i did. Also, im running the latest UABE, https://github.com/DerPopo/UABE/releases, if the Aug 2019 one actually is the latest...

Edited by nickbaggss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...